Company: Kacha Digital Financial Service S.C
Job Type: Permanent
Description: Kacha Digital Financial Service S.C is seeking a Human Capital Management Officer . The Human Capital Management Officer is responsible for supporting our business through the provision of technical assistance on all aspects of human resources, recruitment, performance management, and employee relations both internal and external. S/he will also act as first contact for all human capital matters, and work in partnership with other units in Resource Management department to provide timely response and proactive advice to clients. Together with process owners Plan, organize and evaluate training for staff, as necessary. This role will report to the Resources Management Manager.
• University degree in Human Resources Management / Business Administration/ Business Management or related fields.
• 2-3 years relevant experience in Human Resources.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, applicant tracking & performance management systems.
• Comprehensive understanding of the link between HR and business strategy.
• Significant knowledge of HR policies and practices.
• Effective team player.
• Strong consulting and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to facilitate both large and small groups and deal effectively with staff at all levels.
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
• Experienced high caliber and values-driven HR profession adept at in working in a fast paced environment.
• Strong track record of collaboration and team working.
• Astute recommendation where HR decisions are central to resolving employee and business challenges.
• Must be a master of multi-tasking and highly effective execution of work products.
• Analytical and detailed and process centric is a must. To apply