Job by SF Textile Factory PLC
Accounting and Finance, Management, Social Sciences and Community
Main duties and responsibilities
- Long-term planning to create initiatives that further the company’s overall goals
- Coordinating different teams to foster exchange of ideas and provide cross-team learning opportunities
- Assessing and analyzing departmental budgets to find ways to minimize expenses and optimize profits
- Inspiring and motivating employees to perform at their best through positive encouragement and incentive initiatives
- Communicating with the board or other senior officials about shifting company priorities and projects
- Identifying potential problems and points of friction and working to find solutions in order to maximize efficiency and revenue
- Identifying opportunities to expand or shift course in order to take advantage of changes in the market
- BA degree in management and related fields
- 0-3 years experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicant can send their CV to Mrkedir@yahoo.com or in person to CMC, Ejigayehu building 3rd floor.
Note: only female candidates are required to apply!