Job by Komari Beverage
Communications, PR and Journalism
Addis Ababa, Addis Ababa
Mid Level ( 2+ – 5 years experience)
Scope of Role
The position holder will be responsible for the internal and external communications in the company and is expected to be a strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail, working well under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, communications specialists should be innovative, organized, and self-motivated with a keen interest in driving strategic messages to key internal and external role-players.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Develop and implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation.
- Research and write internal communications releases and content for the company internal communications.
- Develop internal newsletters and communications
- Keep a good record of the internal company communications in a traceable manner
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages senior leadership and other management teams
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Provide insights to the SMT weekly on the country media coverage and industry trends
- Create and deliver to the SMT press releases, media relations content, case studies, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- By closely working with the Commercial teamwork on Promoting Arada products through public relations initiatives.
- Working on Corporate Social Responsibility [CSR] activities
Qualification and Experience Required
- BA/BSC in communications or related qualification from a recognized university
- A minimum of 2 -3 years of experience in a related field.
- Good Microsoft Office and office equipment skills.
- Excellent English and Amharic verbal and written skills, additional language would be added advantage
- Team player and easy to work with personality.
- Strong time management skills, and ability to work independently without constant supervision.
How to ApplyPlease Follow the link to Apply.