Job by Habesha Cement S.C
Accounting and Finance
Managerial Level (Manager, Supervisor, Director)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up and monitoring the debt reserve fund of HC.
- Administering Financial covenants entered into by a borrowing party and HC to comply with the terms agreed upon in relation to a loan agreement.
- Understanding, managing, and supervising all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecasting daily cash requirements and executing daily financing decisions.
- Managing all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Directing and monitoring trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Managing long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determining the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Determining the Company’s tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assessing risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
- Assessing performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Reviewing and recommending on changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Preparing and monitoring company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluating, developing and implementing cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understanding and managing appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- Managing relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitoring bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conducting benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits Habesha’s requirements.
- Meeting with cash management banks to plan cash management vs. Habesha’s needs.
- Evaluating alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Providing technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Reviewing working capital analysis report and follow up optimal cash flow level within the Company.
- Monitoring and interpreting financial information which are related to cash flows, working capital requirements and predicting future trends.
Generic Duties of the Position:
- Developing and Implementing departments plan and objectives.
- Developing, approving and monitoring the Department’s budgets.
- Identifying human resources requirements of the Department and develop plan for meeting the requirements.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing relevant departmental policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, submitting and approving departmental reports to relevant organs.
- Supporting the development of subordinates through periodic performance evaluations, coaching, monitoring, ongoing performance dialogue and feedback.
- Managing disciplinary concerns of the department’s staff.
- Representing the Department in internal and external relationships.
- Participating in group decision making process by forming part of different groups/committees.
Master’s degree in Accounting, Management or related fields with Six (6) years of demonstrated experience out of which Three (3) years in a supervisory position
OrBachelor’s degree in Accounting, Management or related fields or related fields with eight (8) years of demonstrated experience of which four (4) years in a supervisory position.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified applicants can submit their application, CV and non returnable copies of their testimonials via firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 10, 2022