Company: MODETH [Verified Company
Job Type: Permanent
Description: Financial analysts are responsible for tracking a company’s financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports.
• Analyzing financial data.
• Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
• Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results
• Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
• Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies
• Develop models that help with decision-making
• Identifying financial performance trends, financial risk and making recommendations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economics, Accounting, or related field
• 2+ years of relevant experience in financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
• Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
• Attention to accuracy and detail required
How to Apply:
Apply on firstname.lastname@example.org and in the email subject line please write “Financial Analyst”