Job Type: Permanent (Full-time)
Work Location: Addis Ababa
Applicants Needed: female
Description: The Ethiopian Women in Energy Association is looking to hire a finance officer
● Create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
● Oversee the preparation and planning of budgets.
● Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
● Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and
● Contribute to financial audits.
● Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
● Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
● Report to the revenue minister and civil society organizations.
● Collecting signatures from the board members of the association
● Prepare balance sheets and invoices.
● Research potential vendors
● Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
● Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
● purchase products and manage vendors.
● Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
● Review quality of purchased products.
● Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
● Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and
● Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
● Monitor goods and place orders as needed.
● Any other activity that may be delegated by the management team.
● Prepare revenue projections and forecast expenditure.
● Investigate and resolve audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of
If interested, please send us your CV to Career@ewien.org, copying email@example.com