Job by Amhara Bank S.C.
Banking and Insurance
Mekoy, Degolo, Amba Giorgies, Adi Remets, Abderafi(Mdre Genet), Hawassa, GInager
Managerial Level (Manager, Supervisor, Director)
Amhara Bank S.C. External Vacancy Announcement No. ABa/EVA 083/22 Amhara Bank S.C. is one of the private commercial Banks with an aim to create a significant impact in the manner in which banking services are delivered through knowledge-based leadership & state of the art technology in a very unique presence and value proposition. The Bank focuses on service inclusiveness, innovation, community & customer focus.
The Bank would like to invite competent and qualified candidates to apply for the following positions to be hired on a permanent basis. Amhara Bank S.C offers competitive salary, excellent working environment & opportunity for learning & career development. The Bank also offers equal employment opportunity & encourages women to apply for the listed vacant posts.
- Lead in the development and revision of the branch office’s functional strategy aligned with the business level strategy of the Bank;
- Support regular checks on service delivery at the branch through methods such as customer survey at the branch to determine customers ‘perception & experience of the Bank’s service;
- Plan and lead the resource Mobilization activity of the Branch by organizing and coordinating the branch work force in an effective manner,
- Aggressively engages in marketing and promotional activities,
Place of Work: Mekoy, Degolo, Amba Giorgies, Adi Remets, Abderafi(Mdre Genet), Hawassa, Ginager
Qualifications: BA in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Management and any other related fields.
Experience: 7 years of relevant experience in the Banking Industry of which 1 year as Assistant Branch Manager/CSM or Relationship Manager.
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated
- Hard copy or physical applications will not be accepted
- The Bank has the right to cancel the post.
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements are invited to apply within five (5) consecutive days from October 24, 2022 to October 28, 2022 only via Application Link . For any inquiry contact us on 690.
Oct 28, 2022